Introducing The Wolin Wonder Breast Augmentation
Breast Enhancement Surgery Starting at $3,495.00 (restrictions apply)
In 2018, Breast enhancement was one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures among women in the United States. Most of the procedures were done with the patient under general anesthesia or at least under deep sedation. This frequently caused a negative prolonged post procedure experience often including nausea, vomiting and a general feeling of illness. Significant pain was also frequently experienced which could not be relieved with IV or oral narcotics.
Breast augmentation, without the typical negative issues, at a fraction of the cost? How is this possible?
- Using only local anesthesia without any danger of the side effects of intra-venous drugs
- Using Local nerve blocks making the procedure as easy as a dentist filling a tooth
- Providing Prolonged pain control by using long acting local anesthesia for numbing the breasts
- By lowering the overall cost of the procedure as an anesthesiologist is not needed because the surgeon is the only one performing the nerve blocks
- Using best practices with the highest level of safety and comfort and not using heavy doses of narcotics and anesthetics
Dr. Andrew Wolin has perfected this local breast augmentation technique by using Ultrasound-guided local breast blocks and delivering the procedure in the privacy of his fully certified Office Operating suite. Patients are raving about the experience.
Ideal candidate for procedure is 21 to 45 years old.
“I can’t believe how easy the whole procedure was. From the local injections to getting up off the operating table and walking unassisted from the operating room suite, this was one of the easiest things I’ve ever done.”
“This technique is a game changer…easy, no pain and no feeling sick and nausea afterwards.”
Contact Wolin Plastic Surgery Center and MedSpa to see if you are a candidate for this new and revolutionary approach to breast enhancement.
Make your appointment today.